What is the payment term?
30% T/T in advance, rest be paid before shipment.
What is the delivery time?
For strain gauge, 1~2 weeks after receipt of your prepayment.
For Load cell, hot model is 1 week, other models within 4 weeks after your prepayment.
For indicator and weighing scale, within 2 weeks after your prepayment.
What is the validity time of the quotation
1 month since the quotation date.
Which product certificate do you have?
CE, ROHS, OIML.
What is your quality warranty policy?
3 years for technical support.
2 years for sclae body.
1 year for load cell and indicator.
(Please kindly note that warranty does not cover accidental or deliberate damage, acts of god, damage incurred by incorrect use, overloading or not following manufacturer's instructions.)
Can we get the sample for test?
We are glad to send sampls for your test.
Free for strain gauge, load cell/indicator/sclae will be charged.
Can you produce according to the drawing or sample?
Yes, we could offer OEM and ODM service.
Will you test your products before delivery?
Yes, of course, we will test every product at least 3 times before shipping.
How to select the right load cell for your measurement
Usually, many factors need to be considered when selecting a load cell, so this process is very complicated, and different load cell applications have their own special requirements, and different types of load cells have their own advantages.
Hope the selection guide below will help you make a more informed choice.
1. Understand Your Application
You must determine how to conduct the measurement and how the load should be applied. The process of measurement concerns a variety of factors, for example:
2. Confirm your capacity requirements
Determine the maximum and minimum load capacity needed for your application. To make sure you have the optimal capacity, go for a load cell that exceeds your highest operating load. Also consider the extraneous factors the load cell will be subjected to. For instance, if you use load cells in a high-endurance setting, look for a load cell with the right fatigue rating. To ensure you have the optimal load cell capacity, consider possible variances that could arise like nonlinearity, bridge resistance and hysteresis.
3. Confirm the load cell size and Specification
Usually need to look into follwoing requirments,
4. Load cell shapes
- Height and width
5. Consider the operating envirenment.
- S beam load cell, used mainly in applications involving tension.
- Beam load cell, these can be used for static weighing, dynamic weighing, silo weighing, hopper weighing, and tank weighing.
- Cansister load cell, a popular choice for compression applications with capacity requirements of 100,000 lbs. or more.
- Pancake load cell, used in applications that require high precision.
- Button load cell, ideal for applications in confined and narrow settings. Quite popular in the medical sector.
- Thru-hole load cell, designed for high stiffness and they give highly accurate results in press-load and off-centre applications.
Consider whether the load cells will be operating in hot or cold temperatures. Check if the environment is adverse, rugged, corrosive, dry or damp. This knowledge will help you choose the right load cell for the location.